Trying to find the right NUDE?

10:05




Hey again!

So lately I've been realizing how popular nude lip colours are, so I took a trip to Sephora :) 

I've got to say I have never bought such a nice colour before in my life! I have always been searching for the right nude... not too dark, not too pale.  Finally, I found a perfect match from the band NUDESTIX.  The lip colour I purchased is called Tamed.  It is actually the perfect shade of nude.  Not only is it a perfect matte lip colour,  it has the best packaging too.  The lipstick comes in a cute case that has a mirror on the inside and includes a mini sharpener as well..... I don't thin it gets better than that!! 

So trust me when I say go buy this lipstick, and maybe get 3 extra just incase they run out ;) 

- Selena XO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts