"I have nothing to wear"

23:23



I don't know about you guys, but personally I use that phrase way too much. Picking an outfit is always difficult but with the amount of clothes I have, it is even harder.  I know it is said that if you can not decide on what you're going to wear within seconds the outfit is not the one..... WRONG because in my case, I just have way too many things to choose from!! 

I have a few tips to help you out on this reoccurring problem ..

FIGURE OUT YOUR VIBE/MOOD FOR THE DAY

Right from the moment I wake up I can tell how I will be dressed for the day.  Personally, when choosing an outfit for any day I like to base my choices on my vibe and/or mood. If I'm feeling gloomy, it is definitely going to be a comfy, track pant and sweater kind of day.  If I'm feeling energetic and fun, my outfit will be pretty great ;) 

BE OPEN MINDED, LESS IS MORE

Most of the time we try to have the best outfit possible, making us try extra hard to find the coolest things in our closet to make a statement. Don't stress, usually the best things we have are the things we put aside. When you're stuck in this situation go into your closet and pick out the simplest clothes you have.  Effortless and simplicity are the keys to a great outfit.  


WORK IT 

Sometimes I pick out an outfit, I look at myself and say "what were you thinking?".... That is the worst question you could ask yourself. Honestly, no matter what you look like, be confident and work it.  In fashion there are no right or wrongs, you get to express your personality through what you wear. In other words, just be you!


Hope you enjoyed, 

Selena XO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts